Sunday 8 September 2013

A chilly summer morning of August '96

A chilly summer morning on the seventeenth day of August, a young screaming baby was born. To the delight of my mother and father, Liam Whelan was born at 05:00 am. I grew up in the city of Bristol, in My first house in Charles road. I've luckily been brought up in a very stable and caring family, the majority of them being of irish decent. Loud, vibrant and very sporty, I first started playing football when I was six for Cadbury Heath, which i've now moved on to play for Manor Farm. I was also active in other sport's such as martial arts and swimming. As time came along, I matured and attended St Bede's school in Laurence Weston, departing with a strong set of GCSE'S.

I've been studying at St Brendan's for a year, therefore this is my second year. However due to a lack of effort, motivation and hunger to succeed, I have started again. Turning over a  new leaf some may say. I have many dreams, my earliest dream was to become a professional footballer, to follow the pathway of fellow Bristolian Ian Holloway. However the persuit of this career wasn't successful, therefore i've decided I want to become a police officer. I'm very motivated to become one and i'm willing to excel in my A-levels and potentially university to become one.

This is only a small sector of my life, with many more memories and events to be added as I experience the world at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. "Auto-biography of the year, really gripping and inspirational" - The Sun

    ReplyDelete